His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
Founder-Acarya of the Krishna Consciousness Movement
An International Alliance of Srila Prabhupada Followers
Established under the inspiration, guidance and authority of the current spiritual master [acarya] of the Krishna Consciousness Movement.
Prabhupada Anugas are followers and devotees of Śrīla Prabhupāda around the world with the goal to bring back Śrīla Prabhupāda to the center of his movement as the Ācharya and initiating spiritual master.
This site is for facilitate and foster communications and cooperation among the devotees.
Basic fundamental points of Worldwide Prabhupada Anugas (an International Alliance of Prabhupada followers)
1. Srila Prabhupada is the current acharya and diksha guru [initiating spiritual master] of the Krishna Consciousness Movement and ISKCON based upon the only system which he used, practiced, taught and established with complete detail and clarity over a dozen years and finalized/confirmed in his written directive and ritvik order on July 9th of 1977.
2. Srila Prabhupada’s unrevised, original, first edition books are the basis of the Krishna Consciousness movement and ISKCON.
Srila Prabhupada’s serious followers and disciples should use these books for reading, preaching and study, and whenever available for book distribution.
3. Srila Prabhupada’s original method of offering aratika to the deities, which he taught, instructed, practiced and demonstrated during His manifested presence, should be the method practiced and followed by Srila Prabhupada’s followers, students and disciples. The original method of offering bhoga to the deities, as he taught, instructed, practiced and demonstrated during his manifested presence should be the method practiced and followed by all serious Prabhupada followers and disciples.
4. Srila Prabhupada’s and the photographs of Srila Prabhupada’s authorized predecessor acaryas, as practiced and demonstrated by Srila Prabhupada, should be the only ones on the altars and preaching centers of all serious Srila Prabhupada followers and disciples.
5. The jaya dhvani [respectful obeisances] prayers at the end of the kirtana should be recited starting with pranams to Srila Prabhupada and the predecessor acaryas, and continuing with the other standard authorized pranams taught by Srila Prabhupada.
6. Srila Prabhupada’s original method of offering pranams [respectful obeisances] to him by reciting audibly nama om vishnu padaya and namaste sarasvate deve should be practiced by reciting audibly by all serious Prabhupada followers and disciples. No other pranams should be chanted other than the pranam mantras for Srila Prabhupada.
7. Srila Prabhupada is the pure Vaisnava who is meditated on when singing Sri Gurvastakam,
8. In the list of disciplic succession given by Srila Prabhupada, His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada is number ’32’, with no need for a ‘33’ as a link to ‘32’”,
9. The term “my guru or my spiritual master’ refers to His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.